Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October!


Today is the start of my favorite month of the whole entire year.  Yes, I know I am weird.  I love this month more than November, December, January and April: the month of my birth.  

Ever since I was a little kid, I always remembered my mom going crazy for Halloween, our house was all decorated and I just loved everything that the Fall has to offer.  My mom says she went nuts with Halloween because it was a less painful holiday to celebrate than that of Thanksgiving and Christmas after the passing of my dad.

So needless to say that is why I was getting married in October, but I am not going to let that get in the way of the best month of the year. :)

I am beyond excited about all of this, wooooo! I even went pumpkin picking already with Emmy. And I can't wait to visit some haunted houses and hayrides as well. Bring on Halloween!!!

No comments: