Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Weekend

Last night I went out with Liz and Alena to this great wine bar in Hammonton.  The food was delish even though the portions were small and the wine was excellent! We then took ourselves to Rocco's Townhouse which was so fun, and I enjoyed being the tallest person there. Haha, no joke I towered, but I'm over it. :) Liz and Alena are so fun to hang out with and I can't wait to do it again some time!

Today, I am babysitting for the people that I work for from 4:15pm to about midnight I assume.  It's money in the bag so that's exciting and it should be easy considering the kids just play with each other.

And tomorrow I have an "interview" of sorts with a family for a potential nanny position.  I really wanted to put my education to use and find an office job, but with today's job market I'm not sure how that's going to work out for me.  Therefore, I may just take this job for a little while until I find something else. :)

So far the weekend has been great and I kind of enjoy the "slowness of it."  Ever since the ex and I broke up I've been going, going, going and it's nice to relax a little.  :)

No comments: