Monday, October 6, 2008

Fun Day...


So last night I had the worst night's sleep in a long time, not really sure why but oh well.  I thought today would be long and hard to get through, but I had a really great day! Emmy and I played with play-doh for hours and then we went to Target.  

I've become obsessed with my teeth so I bought some white trays, new floss, toothpaste and mouthwash.  I am curious to see how it all works together.

I also purchased the new Jonas Brothers CD (haha, love them!) and Sex & The City! Overall it was a great day!! 

I also got plans for this weekend set for the most part and I'm ridiculously excited! Creamy Acres, Apple Festival, Chickie's, Flyers, going out in the city and hanging out with my bests. Amazing!!!

My word for the day: excitedddddd!

No comments: