Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Amazing friends...


I have some truly amazing friends.  This whole process would have been awful without them by my side.  Yet, today a "new" friend of sorts wrote me the nicest email.  I honestly started crying in a good way, because they were the kindest words someone could say, especially since she's only known me for a little while.  I want to share the email:

"Jaci I think that writing it down is great and like Krista said I really can't imagine how you are really feeling but I know that its hard...I'm sure you do miss him and things you used to do together but it's such a better thing in the end what you did.  I told you this before that I admire you for what you did, you said that you "were" so independent before you met him but you are only 23 now and so much younger when you met that you haven't had a chance yet to be a grown independent woman! I think that what you did is one of the hardest choices that many women face and you actually did something about it and that's why you ARE strong! As "the day" draws near your heart may feel heavy and you may feel sad and maybe even cry a little please know that what you did was for the best and you have a new group of friends that are cheering you on and want to see you happy...because that's what everyone deserves :)

loves ya bitch"

Yah, that was awesome. And that's why my word for the day is: friends. Who could make it through the day without them?

No comments: