Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm Baaaaaaack

OMG I have not posted on my blog in the longest timeeee. Ahh I feel like so much has gone on in my life since the last time I posted. I got over all the wedding shiznit and have really moved on with my life.

I met a new guy although I am not sure what is going to happen with that. I am MOVING TO DC in 3 weeks (holy crappppp!), a huuuuge change for me and you know how guys are so I am not sure such a new relationship can withstand the distance. I guess only time will tell and if it is meant to be it will be. All I know is that I like him and wouldn't mind trying it out. :)

OK well I am convinced that I need to update this blog everyday, so that I can keep all my jersey and philly friends updated on my life as I take the plunge in a new city.

I sit here with knots in my stomach over the whole situation, but I know that it will be awesome to get out of jersey and try something new. :)

No comments: